Smart navigation and Interface
- Total redesign of interface
- Dead sexy
- Highly intuitive and consistent
- Reduced training
- Dramatic performance improvements
- “Smart navigation” that remembers how you like to view screens and data
We’ve redesigned the entire graphical interface of Runway while maintaining usability logic of version 3. Not only does it look great, the redesign improves usability and dramatically improves the operational responsiveness of data queries such as general searching and navigation.
Runway 4 includes innovations such as “Smart navigation”, allowing the user to define (as they navigate) which screens/data/reports they prefer to see when next viewing that screen. The navigation preference is saved against the user preference file, rather than in the browsers cache, which means the system remembers their navigation preferences forever, no matter what computer/browser they use.
Smart navigation also allows the user to modify fields in lists and sort preferences.
- New drag-and-drop online survey and form builder
- Graphic searching and segmentation tool
- New User Assistant Dashboard
- Data Hygiene
- Totally revamped email marketing function
- New content management system for video, images, text
- New reporting dashboard management system with new interactive graph engine
- The best looking software for sales and marketing - includes Smart navigation
- Integration with Google Maps and Google Street View
- Marketing and Administration Process and Campaign Management